Enoteca – Delicious recipes
Olive Paste And Blue Cheese Canapi
– 1/4 pound pitted cured black olives
– 1 large clove garlic, mashed to a paste or put through a garlic press
– 2 tablespoons pine nuts
– 3 tablespoons olive oil 1/4-inch slices long crusty loaf bread
– 1/4 pound blue cheese (Cabrales, Roquefort, or Gorgonzola), or more Black olives, for garnish
– Place the olives, garlic, pine nuts, and olive oil in the bowl of a processor and chop as finely as possible.
– Spread thinly on bread slices. Cover with blue cheese.
– Decorate with a piece of black olive.