Maldives located in the Indian Ocean is blessed with white sandy beaches, coral reefs submerged in shimmering blue waters, and cloudless skies so looks like an ideal painting. Anywhere you look there is beauty spread all across the 200 inhabitable islands. Its luxurious unrivaled aura attracts travelers that not just seek tranquility and serenity but even romance and adventure.
Check out the Anantara Dhigu Maldives resort all inclusive packages on Zeldiva. The Villas are situated over the water or on the beach. You can enjoy the sunrise and the sunset. Lounge or relax in the outdoor area of a private villa. Meditation and yoga sessions can help to unwind. At the Dhingu Maldives resort guests can opt for private stays and guided adventures. December through to March is the best season to book your holiday package to the Maldives.
Must-see Places in the Maldives
- Male Island – It is the Maldives capital and houses the international airport. The Male National Museum, Tsunami Monument, and Artificial beach is the highlight of Male city.
- Tsunami Monument – It is a structure designed to offer tribute to the people who lost their lives in the 2004 Tsunami. The building consists of a small cylinder including encircling spheres. There is a nearby beach where you can enjoy surfing.
- National monument – In Male, you can visit the National Museum to see the unique artifact collections that reveal the Maldives island’s rich history from the 11th century.
- Artificial beach – This beach is in Male and completely man-made. You can participate in carnivals that are regularly hosted at the beach and enjoy water sports.
- Mirihi Island – It is a tiny romantic and luxurious island. It is a secluded place without any TV but couples can enjoy the water sports.
- Rangali Island – It is a place, where families can enjoy fun activities together. The adults and children can indulge in fishing, snorkeling, and dolphin watching.
- Emboodhu Finolhu Island – The aerial view of this island is spectacular. You get to see water villas arranged as a budding flower.
- Baros Island – The Island is lined with fine sand beaches and is purely beautiful. Travelers enjoy the corals and water sports.
- Como Cocoa Island – It is a pretty honeymooner island including plush water villas for an ideal romantic retreat.
- Banana Reef – It is an ultimate diving destination for divers. The reef has the shape of a banana and is a great diving site. Underwater you can see some spectacular and exotic marine life. Jet skiing, snorkeling, and scuba diving are the best activities to enjoy in the Maldives.
- Fihalhohi Island – There are tranquil waters and serene beaches on Fihalhohi Island. You can enjoy diving and snorkeling activities.
- Veligandu Island – The beaches are white and the vegetation is lush green. The tiny island is secluded and a great place for travelers looking for a short stay. Enjoy snorkeling, fishing, and seafood.
- Sun Island – The Nalaguraidhoo Island is called Sun Island with greenery and powdery sand beaches that add to the already beautiful place.
There are no raving party scenes at night in the Maldives. At Night, tourists enjoy open-air cinema, island dinner, star gazing, or go night fishing or diving. The Maldives is a great holiday spot for beach lovers!